Where innovation and timeless design meet
RAVA® partition wall is an unique product of our development whose properties ensure unlimited possibilities for interior design. The load-bearing structure is completely hidden which allows the partition cover panels to be the dominant feature. The system includes a practical flush door going along with the elegant design. Full fillings are anchored by a patented system for quick installation.
What makes RAVA® unique?
- Wood, laminate, cement boards, textile or metal, freedom and unlimited possibilities
of cover design, with thickness depending on your choice
- Sound proofing of a full module 45 dB
- The door module has hidden doorframe and hinges – the only visual difference from full module is the handle
- Big choice of doors including Glassdesign doors 100 and 40
- Compatible with all LIKO-S partition systems
- Adjustment floor profile that solves all floor inequalities of up to 25 mm
For usage as non-loadbearing partitions.
Sound insulation Rw
- Solid partition: up to 46 dB
- Aluminium doors: up to 37 dB
- GLASSDESIGN doors: up to 34 dB
- Wooden doors: up to 37 dB
- Glassed doors: up to 32 dB
- Glass partition: up to 45 dB
All sound insulation values are always laboratory values.
- Glass thickness: 10, 12 mm
- Standard module thickness: 1,000 mm (can be adjusted as needed)
- Standard partition wall height: 2,800 mm
- Maximum partition wall height: 3,000 mm
- Standard clear door passage: 800 × 2,100 mm
- Standard door hinge: JUST 3D and hidden hinges
- Standard type of door fittings: ABLOY – U shape, oval rosette for GDD100, others
- Door types: Glassdesign 100 and 40, aluminium, wood and glass door
- Door fillings: Glass, partially – glazed, full
- Connection of full modules: negative width joint 5 mm
- Connection of glass modules: Both-side 3M adhesive tape of plastic profiles
- Connection to the ceiling: to an existing floor structure or a false ceiling
- Glass fillings: ESG/VSG
Documents for downloading